Social Networking sites
CAMRA branches nearby
- South Hertfordshire
- South Herts' branch campaigns in the towns of St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Harpenden, Hatfield, Hertford, and Ware and in the surrounding villages. The villages of Aldenham, Patchetts Green, Roundbush and Bricketwood are close to Watford but are in the South Herts branch area (the border mostly follows the M1).
- Mid-Chilterns branch includes a significant area of west Hertfordshire that includes the towns of Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted and Tring. Kings Langley, Chipperfield and Chenies - all villages close to Watford or Rickmansworth - are in Mid-Chilterns branch area.
- West Middlesex
- West Middlesex' branch includes Harrow, Ruislip, Uxbridge, Ealing, Acton, Greenford and other areas in North West London. Stanmore, Hatch End, Northwood and Harefield are all in West Middlesex branch.
Other CAMRA links
- The national website for the Campaign for Real Ale. Visit this site to find out more about CAMRA and its campaigns, activities and publications.
- North Hertfordshire
- Branch area includes Stevenage, Letchworth Garden City, Hitchin and Royston and all of north east Herts.
- Herts/Essex Borders
- Branch area includes Cheshunt, Bishops Stortford, Hoddesdon, Broxbourne and Sawbridgeworth as well as parts of Essex including Harlow and Waltham Cross.
- Greater London branches
- A list of the Greater London branches from the national CAMRA website.
- Hertfordshire Pub Database
- An ongoing project to provide a searchable online pub guide for Hertfordshire.
- A site providing information, time-tables and a journey planner for public transport by bus or rail in Hertfordshire
- Arriva run most of the bus services in the Watford area. This site has time-tables in web page or downloadable formats
- Transport For London
- The integrated transport organisation for London. Their web site has information on buses, underground trains and the London Overground service. Watford Junction and Bushey are served by London buses and the Euston branch of the London Overground line, which visits every stop between London Euston and Watford Junction. The Metropolitan tube line terminates in Watford.
- London Midland
- London Midland's train service runs between London and Crewe. All London Midland trains from Euston stop at Watford Junction. Services frequently stop at Bushey.
- Hertfordshire Trading Standards
- The Trading Standards department of Hertfordshire County Council
- Trading Standards Institute
- The TSI is an association, founded in 1881, to represent trading standards professionals and to promote and support consumer protection
The views expressed on this site are not necessarily those of the Campaign for Real Ale Limited. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and up to date, no responsibility for errors and omissions can be accepted.Site maintained by .